Young girl and grandmother were eaten by a hungry wolf early Tuesday morning at a home in The Woods outside of the village. The two were rescued by a passing hunter.
The hunter was passing by the grandmother’s cottage and entered the home. “I thought the old woman was snoring unusually loud so I came in and found that wolf asleep looking full as ever,” said the hunter. He had been tracking the dangerous wolf for years.
6 year-old Elisabeth, known as Little Red Riding Hood, and her 78 year old grandmother were uninjured and did not receive medical attention following the incident.
Little Red Riding Hood met the wolf early that morning on the way to her grandmother’s cottage located 1.5 miles into The Woods. The home is located approximately 1.5 miles into The Woods bordering The Village. “I sent her to bring her grandmother groceries,” Little Red Riding Hood’s mother said, “but I told her don’t talk to anyone and come straight home.”
According to the police, the wolf arrived at the grandmother’s house disguised as Little Red Riding Hood wearing her red velvet cloak. “The voice at the door sounded like my granddaughter so I opened it and the wolf ate me whole,” said the grandmother.
Upon arriving at the cottage, Little Red Riding Hood found the wolf in her grandmother’s bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment